Scrapbook Goodies Dilemma

Scrapbook Goodies Dilemma

So~ as my first blog post, I figure I start out with something interesting and pretty much a semi-problem,...
wait, will it be a problem? 
Hmmmm?
Well, I suppose its not a problem because its something we as crafters enjoy doing. 
But then again, I guess it depends? 
As the title goes "Scrapbook Goodies Dilemma", 
how many of us has purchased something from our local craft stores and also from online stores that is so beautiful, adorable, shiny, and just too pretty to use the product(s)? 
At first sight of the product we look at it, we get ideas and inspirations on what and how to use it, but when we purchase it, bring it home and look at it again you don't want to use it because its too beautiful, adorable, shiny and so on. 
But you tell yourself that you will use it some day and make something out if it soon. 
So you decide to put it away, then days, weeks, and months go by and to add it all up, you go out and buy more crafting goodies and then the next thing you know, your craft room and storage is piling up and then you end up with a scrapbook goodies dilemma. 
I think the hardest part of being a crafter for scrapbooking, mix media, and so forth, is trying to use the actual products we buy, not to mention trying to keep ourselves away from the craft stores. 

I am going to admit, I have soo much embellishments, stickers, paper packs, flowers, bling and etc, 
that my room is over filling with goodies that I can probably drown myself in them lol. 
SIGH~ 
How can I go about and break in to use the "too beautiful to use" or "too cute to use" products and not hoard it? 
I swear scrapbook goodies is going to be in the next Hoarders Edition lol. 

Well until next time my scrapbook comrades 
Happy Crafting! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment