New look & So forth on ~

Hey everyone~! 
So I have decided to try and be a little be more active on my blog since my last post was dated back last year~ 
(jeez why so long?!) 

Now the reason for this 
(like my reason matters?) 
is because I was super new to blogger 
(total noob) 
and I hated my last template layout and not to mention I didn't really know what to write, talk, or even use the blogger for?

I know this for a fact when I opened up this blog, I initially wanted to concentrate on scrapbooking projects, mix media projects, alteration projects, basically anything that was crafty related stuff.  

But as time went by,
(loads of time and leaving this poor blog covered in dust) 
I decided that I want to make my blog not just about crafty related stuff, but all sorts of things I am really interested in that I can share with people and give them reviews on certain things that will help and interest them in. 

Like for example:
(brace yourselves people!) 

1. Crafting 
(of course you guys know this since I have a YT channel) 

2. Shopping for crafty stuff 
(since I have haul videos too) 

3. Anime 
(my IG has lots of Anime figures)

4. Games 

5. Beauty 

6. Health 

7. Food 

8. All Natural Dieting 

9. Music 

10. Cosplaying

11. Tutorials 

What I tell you~ lists that can go on and on. 
But I figure the 11 lists pretty much sums up on what to look forward in my blog. 
Also when I am not active on YT, I can post what I have been up to, PLUS!! I can blog on the go! 
(since I am constantly going out to places, such convenience!!!) 

So until then my readers and watchers! 
Stay tuned for more Blog posts. 
*crosses finger that I can commit to this*
LOL 

ほんじゃまたねぇ~! (⌒▽⌒)


0 comments:

Post a Comment